Starting last week, we made it even easier to be a part of the Dads Round Table community!
Each week on Monday, we publish a “Round Table Discussion” (or RTD for short.) The community participates in the discussions by leaving comments and joining the weekly #DadsRT Twitter chat (Wednesday nights at 9PM EST/6PM PST) to discuss them live.
With this new system, we welcome you to link-up a post each week from your blog or website that is relevant to the weekly RTD! Our readers will be able to browse though your posts—on your blog—all from one central post on DadsRoundTable.com. How awesome is that?
This week, our Round Table Discussion is about maintaining your mental health during the holiday season. Love this time of year or not, the beauty and wonderment is always followed by a little (or a lot) of stress, be it financial, scheduling, or travel/lodging arrangements.
What we would like you to link up are posts about:
- Holiday travel stress
- Financial hardship/decision-making
- Holiday shopping experiences
- Other – you choose your holiday stress topic
The Link-up Instructions
The link-up process is easy. Here are some instructions to ensure a successful link-up:
- Check out the weekly link-up post on Mondays.
- Open a relevant post you published on your site, highlight the address from your browser, and copy it.
- Click “You are next… click here to enter” above in the Link-up section.
- Follow the instructions provided by Linky Tools. It will ask for the following:
- Address of post
- Name for post (only 30 characters will fit)
- Your email and name (we only use this to let you know if there is a problem. It is not stored on DadsRT.com.)
- A thumbnail image of your choice—either from your computer, the web, or a generic one
When you choose your image, that’s it. You should be entered!
To participate, please…
…only enter one relevant post each week (multiple or non-relevant submissions will be removed.)
…enter your post anytime after the link-up post publishes on Monday until the following Saturday at midnight EST.
…re-visit this link-up sometime throughout the week and read some other posts! You can visit as many of them as you have time for, however, we ask that you visit a minimum of three other linked up posts.
…leave a comment on the posts you visit or share their post on the social media site of your choice.
Recommended: Share this post by clicking on a sharing button (on top or below this post.) Consider starting your tweet or post using the message below to show your readers who you are linking up with! Not only does it help you potentially gain more readers, but it helps us spread the word about the #DadsRT community.
“I just added a post to this week’s #DadsRT Round Table Discussion Link-up! Come join the discussion at” (when you click the share button, the address displayed should go after this message.)